Students CURRENTLY enrolled at HISD
Online Enrollment registration verification
- Available for students currently enrolled at any of the four HISD campuses ........
- Parents login via their SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS account, verify student information, update data and submit enrollment registration online.
- Information that CANNOT be changed online (at this time)
.......(1) Address - Paper documentation must be submitted to the appropriate campus office.
...... (2) Medical information and Medication Consent
.......(3) Emergency contacts - Checking with Skyward to determine why access denied.
- Forms not available for submission online and required for ALL students
Traditional paper copies may be downloaded from the following links, or paper copies may be secured from the campus your child(ren) will be attending. Some forms not available in Spanish.
. (1) Health History and Medication Consent Form (English) (Spanish)
(2) Prescription and Over-the-Counter Medication Authorization Form (Spanish not available at this time)
..- SPECIAL DIET Order Form (Updated November, 2016)
If student requires special diet modifications, form must be completed by licensed physician, physician's assistant or nurse practitioner. Child Nutrition Services will maintain records and make accomodations.
- Student Handbook (17-18) Spanish Version (17-18)
NEW Students Enrolling at HISD
Enrollment Packets (online enrollment is NOT available for students NEW to the district)
- The 8 page Enrollment Packets may be downloaded from this site, or paper copies may be secured at the campus office on which your child(ren) will be attending.
-(3) Downloadable Free Lunch Applications
2017-18 Cafeteria Policy & Procedures(English)
Letter to Parents applying for the free/reduced Lunch Program (English) (Spanish)
Directions for completing Application (English) (Spanish)
Application: (English) (Spanish)
-All forms in the Enrollment Packet must be completed and returned to the campus office that the student will be attending. All forms must be completed and returned prior to student admission.
If assistance is required, please contact 936-875-3351.
*Additional informational forms and/or packets may be required for specific campuses.