PreK and Kinder Roundup – Saturday, April 14, 2018
Grades K-12 --- Student Registration- Family Access
Students that attended Hudson during 2017-18 schoolyear
August 1 – August 31, 2018 (Link activated Aug. 1, 8:00 AM)
Grades PreK – 12 ----NEW Student Enrollment
Site opening August 7 at 8:00 AM
Step-by-step instructions at bottom of this page.
Online NEW STUDENT Enrollment
(Online process takes 30-45 mintes to complete)
1: New Student Enrollment: Account Request (for PreK or Kindergarten enrollment)
Parent will need phone number and email address to complete Account Request.
FAMILY ACCESS Portal (Use this portal if family already has FAMILY ACCESS)
2: Documentation required for enrollment process.
(Bring the following documents for approval)
(1) Provide 2 proofs of Residency
Utility bills in parent/guardian’s name (must be current within last 30 days)
(2) Certificate copy of student’s Birth Certificate
(3) Copy of student’s Social Security Card
(4) Immunization Record w/TB Test results after student’s 3rd birthday
(5) Picture ID of parent/guardian
PLUS: PreK Students ONLY
(6) Three (3) recent check stubs, or Proof of SNAP, TANF benefits
3: All NEW STUDENT Enrollment / Registration will be ONLINE. Individuals must have phone number and are encouraged to have an email account they check on a regular basis.
4. One may “SAVE and Continue to Fill Out Application” process if unable to complete during one time period. If parent selects “Save and Contine to Fill Out Application”, all information entered will be saved. (Be sure to select Enrollment Access under signin box.)
PAPER APPLICATIONS Required
FREE LUNCH APPLICATION (available after July 9, 2018)
2018-19 Cafeteria Policy & Procedures(English)
Letter to Parents applying for the free/reduced Lunch Program (English) (Spanish)
Directions for completing Application (English) (Spanish)
Application: (English) (Spanish)
If assistance is required, please contact 936-875-3351.
*Additional informational forms and/or packets may be required for specific campuses.