To earn the NEARPOD Badge, one must:
- Complete online or in person NEARPOD training sessions or have prior experience using Nearpod.
- Teach three lessons from the NEARPOD Community Resources (Free, pre-made lessons). Share each lesson with email@example.com.
- Teach two lessons you created in NEARPOD. Share lessons with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share reports from all three lessons with email@example.com
- Post at least five Tweets, SEESAW, Instagrams, etc. about students doing NEARPOD lessons or activities using the following: (If posting on Twitter use #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.
If you do not have a NEARPOD account, go to https://www.nearpod.com/, and create a free account.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Names of the three pre-made lessons you used from NEARPOD and the date(s) that lessons were used in the classroom.
2. Names of the two NEARPOD lessons you created and the date that is was used in the classroom.
3. Five lesson reports shared with firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Documentation supporting messages posted.
If you have completed the required components for the NEARPOD Badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.