To earn the PLAY POSTIT Badge, one must:
1. Complete online or in person PLAY POSTIT training sessions or have prior experience using POSTIT (EduCannon).
2. Create and use five different PLAY POSTIT lessons /activities with one’s students.
3. Share lesson/activities with firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Post at least five Tweets, SEESAW, Instagrams, etc. about students doing NEARPOD lessons or activities using the following: (If posting on Twitter use #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.
If you do not have a PLAY POSTIT account, contact your campus learning resource media specialist or download the free version of PLAY POSTIT and create an account.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Names of the five different PLAY POSTIT Lessons/activities created and shared with students.
2. Dates the five different PLAY POSTIT Lessons/activies were used with students.
3. Documentation showing that lessons/activities have been shared with email@example.com.
4. Documentation supporting messages shared or posted.
If you have completed the required components for the PLAY POSTIT badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.