Proof copy of requirements
To earn the Education GALAXY Badge, one must:
1.Complete online or in person Education GALAXY training sessions or have prior experience using Education GALAXY.
2.Create classroom(s) in Education GALAXY. Have students complete subject area screener(s)
3. Provide ten different opportunities for students to participate in Education GALAXY activities that were identified/perscribed by screening test to address individual needs of each student.
4.Share data reports showing class roster with summary of time spent and achievement made by students in your class with firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Post at least five “Tweets”, “Seesaw”, “Instagram” etc. messages about students using Education Galaxy activities in your classroom. (If posting on Twitter use the following: #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.)
5. Share at least 5 pictures and/or videos of your class participating in Education GALAXY activities via your class website or other approved social media outlet.
Note: Pictures and/or videos can be shared with campus or district personnal for posting on restricted access sites. Teacher requesting Badge MUST post to their class website. Items posted by campus or district media contact person DO NOT count towards badge requirements.
Check school devices that students will be using to access Education GALAXY to be sure they have access to site.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Date and length of time for each of the ten different Education GALAXY opportunities provided for students.
2. Copies of email documentation stating name, date, and purpose of each of the 10 different Education GALAXY activities.
3. Links to pictures and/or videos of at least 5 of the different Education GALAXY activities posted to social media.
4. Documentation about the five different Education GALAXY activities posted on Twitter, instagram, seesaw, etc.
If you have completed the required components for the Education GALAXY Badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.