To earn the Google Classroom Badge, one must:
1. Complete online or in person Google Classroom training sessions or have prior experience using Google Classroom.
2. Create class(es) in Google Classroom and share ten different activities with students.
3. Share data reports with email@example.com.
4. Post at least five “Tweets”, “Instagram” etc. messages about students using Google Classroom. (If posting on Twitter use the following: #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.)
5. Share at least 5 pictures and/or videos of your class participating in Google Classroom activities via your class website or other approved social media outlet.
Note: Pictures and/or videos can be shared with campus or district personnel for posting on restricted access sites. Teacher requesting Badge MUST post to their class website. Items posted by campus or district media contact person DO NOT count towards badge requirements.
Check school devices that students will be using to access Google Classroom to be sure the devices have access and are working properly.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Name and date of each of the ten different Google Classroom activities.
2. Copies of email documentation containing name, date, and purpose of each of the 10 different Google Classroom activities.
3. Links to pictures and/or videos of at least 5 of the different Google Classroom activities posted to social media.
4. Documentation about the five different Google Classroom activities posted on Twitter, instagram, seesaw, etc.
If you have completed the required components for the Google Classroom Badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.