To earn the Augmented Reality Badge, one must:
1.Complete online or in person Augumented Reality training sessions or have prior experience using Augmented Reality apps.
2.Create and use TEN different Augmented Reality activities, ten different times in your classroom.
3.Share presentations or data reports with email@example.com
4. Post at least five “Tweets”, “Seesaw”, “Instagram” etc. messages about students using Augmented Reality activities in your classroom. (If posting on Twitter use the following: #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.)
5. Share at least 5 pictures and/or videos of your class participating in Augmented Reality activities via your class website or other approved social media outlet.
Note: Pictures and/or videos can be shared with campus or district personnal for posting on restricted access sites. Teacher requesting Badge MUST post to their class website. Items posted by campus or district media contact person DO NOT count towards badge requirements.
Check school devices that students will be using to access Augmented Reality app to be sure they have app and/or access to site.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Name and date of each of the ten different Augmented Reality activities.
2. Copies of email documentation stating name, date, and purpose of each of the 10 different Augmented Reality activities.
3. Links to pictures and/or videos of at least 5 of the different Augmented Reality activities posted to social media.
4. Documentation about the five different Augmented Reality activities posted on Twitter, instagram, seesaw, etc.
If you have completed the required components for the Augmented Reality Badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.