To earn the A+ Spelling Badge, one must:
1.Complete online or in person A+ Spelling training sessions or have prior experience using A+ Spelling.
2.Provide TEN different opportunities for students to use A+ Spelling ten different times in your classroom.
3.Share presentations or data reports with email@example.com
4. Post at least five “Tweets”, “Seesaw”, “Instagram” etc. messages about students using A+ Spelling activities in your classroom. (If posting on Twitter use the following: #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.)
5. Share at least 5 pictures and/or videos of your class participating in A+ Spelling activities via your class website or other approved social media outlet.
Note: Pictures and/or videos can be shared with campus or district personnal for posting on restricted access sites. Teacher requesting Badge MUST post to their class website. Items posted by campus or district media contact person DO NOT count towards badge requirements.
Check school devices that students will be using to access A+ Spelling h be sure they have app and/or access to site.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Date of each of the ten different A+ Spelling opportunities.
2. Copies of email documentation stating basic topics, date, and purpose of each of the 10 different A+ Spelling activities.
3. Links to pictures and/or videos of at least 5 of the different A+ Spelling activities posted to social media.
4. Documentation about the five different A+ Spelling activities posted on Twitter, instagram, seesaw, etc.
If you have completed the required components for the A+ Spelling Badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.