To earn the SUMDOG Badge, one must:
1.Complete online or in person Sumdog training sessions or have prior experience using Sumdog.
2.Provide TEN different opportunities for students to use Sumdog ten different times in your classroom.
3.Share presentations or data reports with email@example.com
4. Post at least five “Tweets”, “Seesaw”, “Instagram” etc. messages about students using Sumdog activities in your classroom. (If posting on Twitter use the following: #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.)
5. Share at least 5 pictures and/or videos of your class participating in Sumdog activities via your class website or other approved social media outlet.
Note: Pictures and/or videos can be shared with campus or district personnal for posting on restricted access sites. Teacher requesting Badge MUST post to their class website. Items posted by campus or district media contact person DO NOT count towards badge requirements.
Check school devices that students will be using to access Sumdog be sure they have app and/or access to site.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Date of each of the ten different Sumdog opportunities.
2. Copies of email documentation stating basic topics, date, and purpose of each of the 10 different Sumdog activities.
3. Links to pictures and/or videos of at least 5 of the different Sumdog activities posted to social media.
4. Documentation about the five different Sumdog activities posted on Twitter, instagram, seesaw, etc.
If you have completed the required components for the Sumdog Badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.