To earn the NEARPOD Badge, one must:
1. Complete online or in person NEARPOD training sessions or have prior experience using NEARPOD.
2. Create and use ten different NEARPOD lessons /activities with one’s students.
3. Share lesson/activities with email@example.com.
4. Post at least five Tweets, SEESAW, Instagrams, etc. about students doing NEARPOD lessons or activities using the following: (If posting on Twitter use #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.
If you do not have a NEARPOD account, contact your campus learning resource media specialist or download the free version of NEARPOD and create an account.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Names of the ten different NEARPOD Lessons/activities created and shared with students.
2. Dates the five different NEARPOD Lessons/activies were used with students.
3. Documentation showing that lessons/activities have been shared with firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Documentation supporting messages shared or posted.
If you have completed the required components for the NEARPOD badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.