An Out of District Transfer Student lives OUTSIDE of the Hudson School District
If you live INSIDE the Hudson School District and need to enroll your student(s) Click here.
2022-2023 Out of District Transfer Application
Please read the Conditions of Transfer
Tuition for the 2022-2023 school year is $1,000 per family and must be paid in full upon acceptance.
What to expect after submitting your application
- Once a completed application and email is received with most recent report card OR transcript (HS only), attendance record, and any behavior referrals, it will be submitted to the Principal of the appropriate campus for approval or declination. Please email requested documents to email@example.com.
- An application only without emailed documentation will not be reviewed.
- Transfer students are approved for one school year only and must reapply online annually.
- Upon approval to secure their spot, tuition must be paid in full, no exceptions.
- Once application is approved and tuition has been paid in full. Please see Hudson ISD - NEW Students to fill out the new student online enrollment. Your student will not receive a schedule or be placed in a classroom until this has been completed.
- Please note – The District shall not provide transportation for transfer students. The parent or the student shall be responsible for transportation to and from the District school to which the student is assigned per Board Policy. FDA (Local)
Board Policy Conditions of Transfer Revoking Transfer Student Handbook Student Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)