1. We are planning to have all 6 of our tournaments like previously stated.
2. All of you have sent the requested SETX information in and we are going through all of that to make sure it is correct.
3. COVID – No one (in the USA) has any idea what is happening from day to day. The lack of information is because we do not want to put something out until we feel more certain about COVID protocol.
4. We will send out more detailed information once we return from Christmas break and have a better idea of what has to be done.
Here is what we do know as of today.
The Corp of Engineers just issued us our tournament permits.
1. There will be no spectators allowed at the weigh in.
2. It will be a drive thru format. (we will be following the Outlaw Outdoors plan for this)
3. No participants will walk across the stage. Fish will be delivered from boat to stage and weighed.
4. Once fish are weighed teams will exit the pavilion grounds.