Level II (Two)
Total amount of award will be $700. Multiple winners will be awarded each cycle.
To successfully complete Level II, a teacher must create and submit the following products.
1. Create three SHORT video presentations that could be embedded on a website, used in a classroom setting, shared with parents and/or students. Recommended time for each video is 30-90 seconds in length.
Possible ways videos may be used by teachers in the classroom could include but not be limited to:
> Training videos
>Virtual “sub plans”
>App-Smash with Pear Deck or Near Pod
2. Possible production tools might include but not be limited to:
Examples: (1) Google slides
(2) Powerpoint saved as MP4
(4) Slideshow function provided by Gabbart website.
THE CHOICE OF PRODUCTION METHOD IS UP TO YOU.
3. Each video should have a title frame or an introduction.
4. Grading rubric is linked to this site. Use the rubric to evaluate your work before submitting.
After all three videos have been created, proceed to step 5 below.
5. Compose an email; in the Subject line enter LEVEL II Videos-Your first and last name
6. In the body of the email list the names of each video
7. Attach the videos to the email. If too large for one email, it is acceptable to send multiple emails with one video attached to each email.
8. Send email(s) with videos attached to......firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT SHARE document VIA GOOGLE DRIVE, ONEDRIVE, or ONENOTE
It would be nice if the videos are something you could really use, but if you choose, they can be totally ficticious.