Level IV (Four)
Total amount of award is $1,000 (Two names will be drawn each cycle).
To successfully complete Level IV, a teacher must create and submit all FOUR PARTS of the Level IV requiremts.
REMEMBER TO COMPLETE PART 4 at the bottom of the page.
Level IV – Part 1 – Interactive lessons
Student interaction, checks for understanding, and immediate feedback are components of effective teaching. There are many platforms available for a teacher to use for these purposes. For example: NearPod, Google Classroom, Playposit, OneNOTE, and SeeSaw
Note: You do not have to use the same platform for all three lessons.
Level IV – Part 2 – Creating and using Forms
Data collection is a task that teachers are often called upon to do. There are several platforms that allow one to create a form, digitally disperse it to those that will be providing information, and then magically collect and drop all the information into an easy-to-read-and-interrupt database.
1. Investigate the different platforms that will allow one to create and disperse a form.
2. Select the method you would like to use.
3. Create a form and distribute digitally to audience. Form should contain betweem 5-10 fields for recipient to input data. (Audience could be one’s students, parent group, fellow teachers, options are open.)
4. Share the form you created with firstname.lastname@example.org
5. After you have completed all parts Level 4,complete the attached LEVEL IV EALUATION FORM and submit the required email notification at the bottoms of this page.
Level IV - Part 3 – Looking ahead
Things are changing rapidly, we must adapt and contine to move forward as individuals, as campuses and as a district..
To successfully complete Part 3 of Level IV, please take a few minutes to think about technolgy, professional development, assistance, etc. ...anything that you feel would make you a more productive teacher and improve the quality of instruction for your students. In the space provide on the EVALUATION Form for Level IV, please provide information to help the district acquire data in order to make informed decisions about the directions we should be moving. Your input is valuable, please be as honest and open as possible.
Level IV – Part 4 – Validation of Completion of Level IV.
When you have completed all parts of the Level IV requirements.send an email with “LEVEL IV COMPLETED” in the subject line to email@example.com .
Level IV Grading Rubric
(will be used to evaluation sucessful completion of Level IV)