To earn the PLAYPOSIT Badge, one must:
1. Complete online or in person PLAYPOSIT training sessions or have prior experience using PlayPOSIT (EduCannon).
2. Create and use ten different PLAYPOSIT lessons /activities with one’s students.
3. Share lesson/activities with email@example.com.
4. Post at least five Tweets, SEESAW, Instagrams, etc. about students doing PlayPosit lessons or activities using the following: (If posting on Twitter use #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.
If you do not have a PLAYPOSIT account, contact your campus learning resource media specialist or download the free version of PLAY POSIT and create an account.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Names of the ten different PLAYPOSIT Lessons/activities created and shared with students.
2.. Documentation supporting messages shared or posted.
If you have completed the required components for the PLAYPOSIT badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.