To earn the PLICKERS Badge, one must:
1. Complete online or in person Plickers training sessions or have prior experience using Plickers.
2. Create activities using Plickers and share ten different Plickers activities with students in class(es).
3. Share data reports with email@example.com.
4. Post at least five “Tweets”, “Seesaw”, “Instagram” etc. messages about students using Plickers activities in your classroom. (If posting on Twitter use the following: #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.)
Note: Pictures and/or videos can be shared with campus or district personnal for posting on restricted access sites. Teacher requesting Badge MUST post to their class website. Items posted by campus or district media contact person DO NOT count towards badge requirements.
Check school devices that will be used for PLICKERS to be sure the device has the app and that it is working properly. Print off codes that will be needed for activities.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Name and date of each of the ten different PLICKER activities.
2. Copies of email documentation containing name, date, and purpose of each of the 10 different activities.
3. Documentation about the five different activities posted on Twitter, instagram, seesaw, etc.
If you have completed the required components for the PLICKERs Badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.