To earn the SEESAW Badge, one must:
1. Complete online or in person SeeSaw training sessions or have prior experience using SEESAW.
2. Create class(es) in SEESAW and share ten different activities with parents.
3. Share data reports with firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Post at least five “Tweets”, “Seesaw”, “Instagram” etc. messages about students using SEESAW activities in your classroom. (If posting on Twitter use the following: #buzzhisd plus the hashtag for individual campus...#buzzpeavy, #buzzbonner, #buzzhms, or #buzzhhs.)
Note: Pictures and/or videos can be shared with campus or district personnal for posting on restricted access sites. Teacher requesting Badge MUST post to their class website. Items posted by campus or district media contact person DO NOT count towards badge requirements.
Check school devices that students will be using to access SEESAW to be sure the devices have the SEESAW app and is working properly.
Documentation for Requesting Badge:
1. Name and date of each of the ten different SEESAW activities.
2. Copies of documentation containing name, date, and purpose of each of the 10 different SEESAW activities.
3. Documentation about the five different SEESAW activities posted on Twitter, instagram, seesaw, etc.
If you have completed the required components for the SEESAW Badge, and have the above documentation, please complete the attached Badge Request Form.