GRANT PROPOSAL Guidelines
(Revised June, 2012)
Purpose: To provide teachers the opportunity to obtain technology/materials/etc. to enhance educational opportunities for students.
Prerequisites: A teacher must have completed Level 2 Teacher Technology Competencies to be eligible to submit a Grant Proposal.
1. Teachers are encouraged to write a proposal describing technology/materials/etc required for a project, how it would be used in the classroom, and how it would impact student achievement. A proposal may be written in narrative format or it may be written in a question/answer format. Regardless of which format is selected all items contained in the "Required information to be included in Proposal" section below must be addressed.
2. Proposals should be submitted to campus principals, and then with the principal's approval, the proposal should be emailed to the Assistant Superintendent and the Instructional Technology Specialist.
Required information to be included in Proposal: (Click here for template)
(1) What item(s) are being requested; cost of item(s) and possible source of item(s) being requested.
(2) How will the item(s) affect student achievement;
(3) Overview of research and/or background information on why specific technology is being requested;
(4) Number of teachers and/or students that will be using item(s) requested; and
For additional information or assistance: Contact Campus Media Specialist ot District's Instructional Technology Specialist.